Legal notice: This document was created as a model for informational purposes only. By using it, you agree to this notice and consent that Webnode is not responsible for any actions taken based on the content of this page. We recommend that you seek legal advice and adjust this document to meet the needs of your business.
The virtual store [....] On the website [....] NIPC [...] based in [...] processes the personal data provided by the Client to respect and enforce the Terms and Conditions, process the orders and electronic deliveries and for the necessary communication within the period required by law.
1. The person responsible for personal data, in accordance with the GDPR (called "Regulation") is [... ..], a company with NIPC [....], Headquartered in [....] (Called "Responsible");
2. The Responsible's contact details are: e-mail: [......], tel .: [.........];
3. Personal data and any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
1. The responsible person processes personal data obtained with the client's consent and collected as part of the purchase and execution contract of the electronic order made in the virtual store [...] .;
2. The person responsible only processes the identification data and contact details of the customer necessary to enforce the purchase contract;
3. The responsible person processes personal data for delivery and accounting purposes and for the necessary communication between the parties involved in the contract for the period of time required by law. Personal data will not be disclosed and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data process
The person responsible processes the customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the Website [....] In accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the GDPR;
2. For the execution of electronic orders created by the Client (name, address, e-mail, telephone);
3. Comply with laws and regulations resulting from the contractual relationship between the customer and the data controller;
4. For the execution of the purchase contract based on the necessary personal data. The contract cannot be performed without personal data.
Data storage period
1. The person responsible stores the personal data for the period necessary to enforce the laws and regulations resulting from the contractual relationship between the Client and the Person Responsible and for the period of 3 years after the conclusion of the contractual relationship;
2. The person responsible must delete all personal data as soon as the personal data storage period ends.
Recipients and persons responsible for personal data
The third parties that process the customer's personal data are subcontracted by the responsible entity. The services of subcontractors are essential for the successful fulfillment of the contract for the acquisition and processing of electronic orders between the responsible and the customer.
Responsible subcontractors are:
- Webnode AG (e-commerce system);
- Google Analytics (website analysis);
In accordance with the Regulation, the Customer is entitled to:
1. Access to personal data;
2. The rectification of personal data
3. Right to delete personal data
4. The right to object to the processing of personal data;
5. The right to carry personal data;
6. The right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data in writing or by email: [....];
7. the right to complain to the supervisory authority in the event of an alleged violation of the regulation.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
1. The data controller takes all the technical and organizational precautions necessary for the protection of personal data;
2. The person in charge took technical precautions to protect the spaces where the data is stored, in particular, protecting the access to the computer with a password, using antivirus software and regularly maintaining the computer.
1. When creating an electronic order on the website [....] The customer confirms that he is informed about all the conditions for the protection of personal data and accepts them as far as possible;
2. The customer accepts these conditions by checking the checkbox on the order form;
3. The responsible person can update these conditions at any time. A new updated version must be published on the website.
These Rules take effect on [Date]